Monday, September 10, 2012

Pics of the weekend : commitments and breakups

This weekend my BFF Alice just got married. What a big and beautiful commitment she took two days ago. She was surrounded by her family, her friends and her husband, with who she decided to become one for better or for worst. 

I couldn't help but wonder: 
Nowadays, commitments are still on the agenda? What am I commit to? And by the way am I commit to something (in the absence of fiancé)?

The truth is that apart from my Cosmo and Grazia subscriptions, I am not commit to anything or anyone (so what?). Is it or good or a bad thing? I might say that: it depends.

If you take into account the fact that I'm not committed to any child and therefore I'm 'free'. I would say yes, it is a good thing. But I would say, that I not lucky to feel  this incredible feeling of becoming a parent.
If you take into account the fact that I'm not committed to any business I could be in charge with. Yes, you can say that I'm free, and I don't have to face the storm and let the business go, just  as Luc Duchêne (Belgian designer) did today.
And finally, if you take into account the fact that I'm not committed to anyone, I mean as a fiancé. Therefore I can also say, that I'm just lucky to have friends who actually are. 
And the only thing I can add is : CONGRATULATIONS!!!



Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: