Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thank you all !

Dear followers, friends, musicians, DJs, designers, shops owners and press,


I take the opportunity of my birthday to thank you all.
Firstly for all the sweet birthday wishes you sent me today. Secondly and most importantly, for keep on reading my blog for three years (time goes by so fast). Really, it means the world to me.

Hosting this blog has been the most incredible and excited experience I’ve ever been trough. I met incredible musicians, talented designers and marvelous shops. I also had the opportunity to get one foot in the tiny little world of Belgian fashion journalists which is a huge honor for me since I am a student in journalism. 

And on the top of that I met incredible people with who I built up true and strong friendships. Thank you to Mod’elle Pop Magazine. It is just amazing.

Because of all that,

Thank you guys,

Cynthia Pop




Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: