Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Song: Hollywood, Hollywood, Something About You

Hello folks!

I hope you've had a nice Saturday night.What are you up to today?
As for me, I'm very honored this morning to play host to one of my dearest friend: Alizé.

She's the kind of facebook friend who can always surprise you with a nice track on a very bad Monday morning, you know, when you're just scrolling down your feeds to check up on everyone's weekend parties?

Today, Alizé has three tracks for you. Besides, I forgot to mention, she's an amazing dancer, so she knows pretty much about music.


---
You should probably know that song, shouldn't you? It has been aired a lot these past months.




Yeah, it's RAC, a band from Portland, Oregon. And the famous belgian DJ Magician has aslo realesed a remix of it.





I've got it free here. (my pleasure)



Lately,the RAC duo did a cover of Daft Punk, featuring with Liz Anjos. This track is just deep and perfect to chill out this Sunday!


And guess what? It's free too!





It's FREE, it's SUNDAY.


No comments: